Friday, March 28, 2008

Wooden Stackers

After at least half a dozen prototypes, I finally am satisfied enough with these stacking toys to offer them in my Etsy shop. They're alot of fun to make, and even more fun to play with. We like to use them as homes for our toys when we set up 'play scenes'. Patience, persistence, precision, playfulness, (and) purposefulness (are) practiced (when) placing and perching pieces (atop one another). Without the alliteration, I mean that stacking them in interesting ways is a fun challenge : )


























Although............... the more I look at the cave one, the more it reminds me of nipples.......

maybe I'll remove that one........

UPDATE: I'm glad I didn't remove the 'nipples', they sold just two days after listing them!!


Wishing You Many New Creations,
mama randa the woodworker

6 comments:

denise said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Your stackers are beautiful!! :)

World Wide Alternative said...

Nipples are good! ;)Xxx

dawn klinge said...

They're all so wonderful! The colors are so pretty.

voice1 said...

RANDA!!!! I love your blog. And your wood working skills keep growing and growing!! should be home in a couple of weeks, give Ari a big hug for me!

voice1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Mama Randa, thanks for visiting my blog! I love these toys, especially that you made lots of different shapes.