1. First I cut and sanded plywood triangles
2. Piece by piece, I attached each part with a strip of fabric on the inside. I worked from the bottom row up, waiting for each connection to dry before adding another.
3. Once all the pieces were attached together, I reinforced each spot where 6 points met with a circle of fabric.
4. After all the fabric reinforcements were dry, I used white puff paint like grout in each gap between triangles. This was quite the process: I had to add at least 3 layers of puff paint "grout" to each trench. Every time I walked past, I would add a little more.
5. I added the white paint around the doorway, and it's done! Hooray! It's not quite what I had envisioned, but that's the beauty of art, right?
I plan to create a scene with a handmade 'guy' and plants and scenery and then take a photo of it to sell as art prints.
Wishing You Completed Projects,
Mama Randa the Once Again Woodworker